Here at Helping Families Monthly, we know that sometimes all it takes to change the world is a little support. Since our founding in 2019 (legally registered in September 2021), we have been determined to make an impact. The core of our efforts is to help low-income families struggling to make ends meet with immediate assistance such as food, toiletries, hygiene products, diapers, wipes, and other basic needs. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, helping families in Loudoun County, VA and Afghanistan. Our EIN is 87-2916330, and all donations are tax deductible.
Mission: To providing basic necessities and opportunities for personal & community growth.
How we carry our mission:
In the US
- Food pantry and diaper bank
- Afghan refugee assistance program
- Holiday food drive (Turkey in Thanksgiving, Food & Toys in Christmas)
- Monthly grocery assistance for low-income families
- Ramadan iftar meals and food distribution
- Entrepreneur program
- Build a well program
- Winter food & blankets program
- Zakat program
- Sadiqa program